Sunday, May 27, 2012

Red, White and Blue Holiday Water Marble




Hi Everyone, I did a Red, White and Blue Water Marble that can be used for either Memorial Day or the Fourth of July.  I have a couple pictures here and a link to the You Tube tutorial.  You might want to watch it as I had a problem with my nail when I dipped it and showed you that you don't have to redo it all, you can do another water marble over the top.  I will have a new blog later this week with some fun and popular summer fun colors, so please check back for new posts.  Thank you for reading.  Please subscribe, share and comment!  I hope you all know that there is no charge for subscribing or following, commenting or anything.  This is totally free as is my You Tube channel.  So please subscribe and follow.  HAVE A GREAT MEMORIAL DAY!!!  ALSO THANK YOU ALL THAT HAVE SERVED AND ARE STILL SERVING TO GIVE US OUR FREEDOM TO EVEN DO SIMPLE THINGS LIKE A VIDEO OR BLOG.  WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR SACRIFICES!!!   REEN 




Here is the link to my You Tube Channel to see a live tutorial on how to DIY




No comments:

Post a Comment